Well, i blame my anti-biotics. A side-effect of taking them is that i can't go out in the sun. That's not the greatest thing, considering the fact that i live in freakin Sun Central USA! So, i've been trapped in the house trying to desperately entertain myself. Sunday i scrapbooked and made jewelry (thanks for the beads sherrie!) and the things i made actually turned out DANG CUTE! I totally forgot how much fun i have making stuff like that :)
Monday.. I read a book. ALL day. And prepared my lesson for FHE :)
Tuesday Jordyn and Emi came over, which was SO much fun! I missed those girls :) we took really strange pictures and talked for two hours straight! Then, Tuesday night, my mom, sister packer and i went to go see WICKED!!!! OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! We even had an understudy playing Elphaba instead of the usual actress, and she was still so great i would have had no idea she was the understudy! The sets were amazing, and the voices were beautiful :D Thank you so much Mom and Sister P for taking me!!!
Ooh yesterday we did yoga for mutual! It was soo fun :) Mom taught it and it was very relaxing. I haven't done it in a year, but i was suprised at how much i remembered and how good it felt! Then after we went and saw Half Blood Prince! It didn't follow the book very much, but i still thought they did a really good job with it :)
Alright i think that's it for now.. i'm going to go crash Caden's house :D
1 comment:
Whoa! I felt the earth move! (and you're quite welcome -- I'm so glad we got to see it!)
Post a Comment