I went to Best of EFY today, and it was really great! For those of you who don't know what that is, EFY stands for Especially for Youth, and it is a program for my church. It's generally for teenagers 14-18, and it's usually a week in the summer. But since this was the Best of EFY, it was one day and it was all condensed. Also, anyone 12-18 could go. I was pretty excited about it, and it was great. We had really great speakers, and then we had Ryan Shupe come and perform for us! He didn't have his band with him, but he was still really great! Here's his website: www.shupe.net
It was soo good!
Also today was the Family Fishing day. Cody caught something, but no one else did. I was Curtis' helper, which means that I got whacked in the face with a worm about ten times, had to untangle his line from everything, and was mistaken for my mom. It was kinda funny!
Kay, goodnight!!!
:)
Hannah
Schooled by Five Year-Olds
10 years ago
4 comments:
You didn't tell me you got mistaken for me! Don't you feel honored?
Hannah, I went to school with Ryan Shupe. He's a great guy. I'm glad you enjoyed his music. He's pretty amazing.
Oops, didn't realize I was signed in as Maunia still, she's a little young to have gone to school with Ryan :-) It was me, mom Jenny, that went to school with Ryan.
Wow, that's really cool Jenny! Whats Maunia's blog??
Post a Comment