Yes,
I know it is only Thursday, but I'm bored. I'm trying to think of anything funny that happened this week, and the only thing I can think of is the Raspberry Story. SO here it is!
Curtis taught Eli how to blow raspberries a few days ago. You know, the stick out your tongue, and blow and it creates this wonderful noise and you get all wet from the spit. Anyways, so Eli ran up to me and said, "Hey Hannah! You wanna RASPBERRY?" I said warily, "Okay..." He promptly stuck out his little tongue and blew, spraying me in the process. I said, " THank you!" He looked at me and said, " You're Waylcome!" *note: this is his way of saying you're welcome* Anyways, after he went around blowing raspberries at everyone, I was suspected of teaching him this wonderful trick! MOI? How could I teach him something so interesting??? ** cough cough*
* Sidenote* For those of you who don't know what I'm like, I have been the main educator of Eli in all things gross and polite!
So that's my story.
:)
Schooled by Five Year-Olds
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment