Okay, so I have been having the MOST annoyingly sad time at school... its all the drama that comes with being in Jr. High.... but anyways, i was talking to my friend from my old town today, and she made me realize why she was my best friend. I am having a rough time, and she totally helped me and gave me advice and was like, "I'm here for you!" and she and my other best friend have always listened to me, and I can tell them anything, and I really miss them right now... but anyways....
My little brother fell in the lake/pond by our house today... poor kid. He's fine, don't worry!!! and lets see.... my birthday was a couple of weeks ago.. YAY... my cousins came down (YOU GUYS ROCK!) and It made me really wish they could move down here.. *hint hint*
okay, that's all...
<3 Hannah
Schooled by Five Year-Olds
10 years ago
4 comments:
I agree, the Clawson's ROCK and all rockin' people should move here by us!
i wish we could--but then there would be NO rockin' people in Oregon, and then Oregon would be totally stupid--so we have to stay. :-(
We will, however, visit as much as possible!
Bummer, it was your birthday and I didn't even bring your mom a big cookie for your birthday.
I was just asking Maunia who she hangs with at school now and she listed off all these boys. When we got talking about it we decided that boys are just waaaaaaay less drama than girls. Middle school can be rough. I'm sure Maunia would agree.
Post a Comment