Saturday, April 19, 2008

Shorts, Skirts, and Capris

Well.
THE CAPRIS:
About four weeks ago or so, i bought this very cute pair of Capri Pants from Charlotte Russe. They are size 13 and when i got home and tried them on, they were VERY tight and my mom bought them from me cuz i obviously couldn't wear them.
THE SKIRT:
Two years ago my mom bought this cute black skirt for me from Old Navy. I have not been able to wear it this past summer cuz it was too tight
THE SHORTS:
Last week i bought these shorts from Kohls. Learning from my capri mistake, i got a size 15.
AFTERMATH:
The capris now just about fit, the skirt is comfy, and the shorts are SO big that every two minutes i have to hike them up because they fall down completely if I pull them too hard.
MORAL:
GO ON THE P90X DIET/ EXCERCISE PROGRAM!!! It WORKS!!!

8 comments:

thelma said...

Hannah,
This is Sis. Fronk. I was laughing so hard when I read your P90X thing, cuz Zack and I are doing that too. We are mainly doing the exercise part, but it is soooo hard. We love it. Congrats on you 7lbs.Way to go.

Deborah said...

Congratulations! I will google your diet and see what I can find out about it. Enjoy wearing your clothes.

the three polkadotz said...

(this is colin) thats awesome hannah!!!

snowflake765 said...

hi!!! This is Maunia!

Jeanette said...

Is P90X Power 90 (part of beach body, I think) or something else?

I got an exercise program called Turbo Jam that I like, but I'll have to wait until after I have the baby to get back to it!

rbyers said...

Yo, Hannah Rocks! We gotta keep our motivation up and stick to eating right and exercising. Go Kenpo X!

Dad

Becky said...

I Love the feeling of loose clothing. I'll bet you're looking adorable. (not quite as adorable as Gid in a dress--but pretty close)

Bob said...

1/Congrats on the great weight loss. Keep up the good work. But don't get anorexic.

2/Jr.High & High school is like that for everybody. It just seems like it is so awful because nobody shares just how frustrating it really is - "this too shall pass"; you will grow older and it will be in the past.

3/Did you guys actually move? Send me your new address - leave an email for me at NDISB so I can send you a belated birthday gift!

Love you, Hannah-B