Thursday, June 19, 2008

apology

To all my loyal readers,

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while reading my blog!!! On my computer, my font color is a very lovely burgundy, and i can read it perfectly. HOWEVER, to those of you who may have "special needs" computers (or whatever you choose to call them) I would be delighted to accomodate you.
I've been gone all week at girl's camp, so that's why i haven't been responding to comments and such.

Thank you !!!

Hannah

(LOL.. this was posted at 11 oclock at night... probably not the best time to blog.. i'm feeling braindead and not creative.. lol.)

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I don't have any problem reading your blog as long as I scroll the words past the ribbon that gets in the way. :) I do like your new layout though. And I'm glad to have found out that we should be able to see you before we leave Salem! I will finish coordinating details with Grandma.

Kat Thomas said...

haha my computer doesnt have any "special needs" and i always post at 11! lol