Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday

Ummm.. well, today was better, i guess. I'm still frustrated with colorguard because she keeps telling us that rifles are hard and we shouldn't get frustrated if we can't get it right the first time, but i feel like every time i do something wrong, she gets really annoyed when i don't understand the choreography. UGH! And then i was really tired the rest of the day, and so yeah, a little better, but not great.
And then i babysat for the Carters and their kids were nuts (as usual) and so yeah, not so spectactular today.
oh well...
TWO WEEKS TILL OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah- Aunt Becky! I need you to send me a list of things i need to bring for girl's camp! I sent you an email, but umm.. maybe you've been partying and haven't checked your email...
:)
<3 Hannah

2 comments:

Jen said...

But three cheers for you because you're sticking with it, even though it's frustrating and putting you outside your comfort zone! I was never good at sticking with things I wasn't naturally good at -- so I want you to break the Jenster curse! Gooooooooooo Hannah!!!!

Kat Thomas said...

Haha, I read your mom's comment and i can TOTALLY imagine her saying the "Gooooooooooooooo Hannah!" Haha! ANYways, she's right, it's so great that you're sticking to it! ^.^ It'll get better Hannah's! No worries!