A crazy, wacky, rarely serious blog that is written by a crazy, wacky, sometimes serious teen!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Followup to AAAGH!
Well guys, i went to the party. I was stressed out about it all morning, and decided not to go, but then my dad told me that i needed to, so i did. It wasn't too bad, and she seemed happy that i went.
I am a happy teen that loves to laugh, have fun, and be myself. I love being with my friends, and my family. I love my church. I love it when I can be myself and not care what anyone else thinks. Seminary is awesome and is a big part of my day! Monsoons are one of my favorite things to watch, and it's even better when i can go outside and just watch the lightning flash across the sky. I'm not in a big hurry to grow up; being a kid is far too much fun!
1 comment:
GOOD FOR YOU HANNAH! Way to go! =D
Post a Comment