
So, i woke up early cuz i was crampy... ugh!!!
And i noticed that my mom and dad were both up, so i got some ibuprofen and decided to go investigate. Mom was at the lake taking pictures, and dad and i decided to go find her. To make a long story short, she went to one lake and we went to the other, heh heh. So, we walked back, picked up gid and eli, and went back to the lake to feed the ducks! Grandma and Grandpa are visiting, and they went on a walk (DANG THEY ARE FAST!!!) :)
Mom got a new camera, and she was taking pictures of us!
I like this one of me.
It was a random shot- mom said, HANNAH look up! And so i looked up and kinda smirked/smiled. It turned out pretty cute!!!
2 comments:
Haha! That sounds like so much fun! I love how your family is all so close!
When I become a grandma, I want to walk fast too! Haha!
You are cute! How did the visit go with Grandma & Grandpa?
Post a Comment