Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone's christmas was great! We sure had fun here :)
Winter Break has been fun and busy this year- i had my christmas party last friday, and it was SO fun, and i've been hanging out with friends and playing pool with my brothers. I got a nerf gun for christmas (thanks zach) and there will prolly be a war soon.. ya never know :)
Saturday we are going to UTAH! i can't wait to see the everetts again, and the snow is gonna be fun!
oh yeah, i got an itunes gift card for christmas, and i need song ideas! so, if you have any, comment or text me!!
:D Hannah

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad you are having a great Christmas break this year! Playing pool, that's always fun. But for the record I did beat you that one time....

Jen said...

I'm glad you had a good day -- I was worried it was a tad disappointing for you. We will have a blast in the snow and take lots of pictures for future blog posting!

The Hemenway's said...

On pool you totally dominated caden tho....hehe=]