Saturday, March 7, 2009

psh. why do i have a blog again?

If i never ever ever ever ever post on it...

but anyways. thanks to the gentle nudging of my bestest friend jordyn,(kathy is my other bestest friend =])  im gonna grace the world of cyberspace with a post. 

Ahh.. march. Birthday, spring break, birthday, spring break, life doesn't get much better than this! I love march!

But i guess i have to catch up on February and January first. 
January was... boring. oh no, wait, i take that back. I had TONS of fun at jordyn's house with her and kathy and caden and jacob. we did all sorts of random  teenage things.. like terrorizing wal-greens and licking up sierra mist from the sidewalk. ( cough. caden)

February.. was the month of craziness! I had  a drumline competition on Valentine's day-- that was WAY fun! We got 5th, but its our inaugural season, so its all good =]
then.. there was YOUTH CONFERENCE! SO fun! i loved it =] and hanging out with jacob and caden and meeting tree made it so awesome!

Missionary week.. ugh. NOT fun- i learned that being a missionary takes LOTS of sacrifice. and honestly, it wasn't fun for me at all. no hugs really made me sad...

And then, the last day of MW, i come home to find that my darling eli has unceremoniously RIPPED my phone in half. sadsadasadsadsad =[ i miss it

So now for march...

This week was an awful week. It was pretty much a downward spiral, and i'm still not entirely sure why that was. it was just.. ugh really bad. and drumline was HARD. and so by thursday night i had had it and went to bed with no hope for the next day. (NO I wasn't contemplating suicide.. that would have been a waste of me!) and i had nowhere to turn to. so i prayed. 

and friday was the most amazing day i had all week!!!! I had a great attitude, and i was happy, and it was amazing =D which just goes to show the power of prayer. 

And now today i'm bored, but its ok. its a lazy saturday =]

There jordyn. was that long enough for you?

haha oh.. and i found my PIP as caden put it. but NOT a pimp. cuz that would be really bad. lets set that one straight, shall we? thank you. 

 

7 comments:

The Hemenway's said...

=] yes it is hannah thank you =] just so you know i will be reminding you about once a week to update =] your personal alarm "GET TO IT HANNAH, GET TO IT!!"
lol.... and if caden gets sick its not my fault...its jacobs hahahaha=]
jordyn

Hannahbanana said...

haha! dude jordyn caden's gonna die tonight remember? and yes its totally jacob's fault =D
haha and i'll hold ya to that.. ms alarm clock!

The Hemenway's said...

hahahha he cant die. he said he will just have bodilly harm lol. and never give jacob soda again. AND YOU BETTER =]

Hannahbanana said...

hehe.. watch. he's gonna die. i'll hear sirens from house.. and then jacob will call me and tell me he died jumping off his roof. HOW SAD. and you're totally right.. No soda for either of them! hehe..
and yup i will!

The Hemenway's said...

haha not a house a wall... it would be sad but hillarious cuz it aint gonna happen. we need to brake their wards caffine problem....=]

Jen said...

Oh my gosh you two!!!! Blog comments are not an alternate place to text!!!!! (But they are a good place to use gratuitous exclamation points. heh heh :D ) Hannah, I am going to point everyone to this post because I think it's a perfect slice of your life. I'm so happy that your prayer worked and I love it when you find your PIP! Yahoo! Hi Jordyn. I'm sure I'll see you here often!

The Hemenway's said...

=] hahaha sister byers i love it. fyi me and hannah were commenting texting and talkin on the phone at the same time =] hahahaha and i hope i am over too =]